Monday, June 16, 2008

Wicked Kitty Industries

Updates both r/l and s/l
To all my friends thank you for your support in my busy days r/l helping my family while my Dad finaly rest ......dang stubborn Itailan fathers no even minor heartattacks slow them down from trying to overwork themselfs. He is doing well just some routine checks the Drs say but overall well
SL update well when im back ill be starting W K I (wicked kitty industries) and selling my own airships /submarines .... finally think there good enough to let people have ... well outside those friends ive said here have a beta to lol.
so first products... 2 airships 1 sub and a flying chair is the idea
Caledon Highlands airbase been open for a while thou probably not well known still need to get somekind of promotion out there on that .
Thank you Uni Ninetails my dear friend for watching over Highland Falls for me and the airbase
i can never thank you enough for finishing the work on the cave and garden (so nice we share a vision on that )

No comments: